Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MAGIC MUSSELS - A VIDEO BLOG


Magic Mussels                                                                                                                             Lucy

The big moment has finally arrived for he first 'The Urban Hunter Gatherer' video blog. I think it's pretty cool, but then again I suppose I would.

I just want to say a monumental THANKS to Lucy from 'Southeaster Media' and Nic (Moose) Good from 'Fresh Air Crew'. These guys are ‘proper movie makers’. I can't believe how lucky I am to have these acclaimed professionals join me on this little project and all for no pay, apart from a few mussels, that is.



MAGIC MUSSELS

Wot you need.
- About 30 black mussels (cleaned and beard removed)
- A few cloves of garlic chopped (to your taste)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tomatoes chopped
- A glug of white wine
- A handful of chopped fennel (parsley will do)
- Some crusty bread for dunking
Wot to do
In a pot, soften the onions and garlic. Add the tomatoes and a glug of wine. Bring to the boil. Chuck in the mussels and pop the lid on. When the mussels open (a few minutes), mix in the fennel and get ready to chomp. My best part is dunking the bread in broth. YUMMY…


2 comments: