Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

A RATHER SILLY FORAGING VIDEO

What a morning, what a pic.                                                                                                                                           Martin
This year I decided to take some time off to do the things in life that I love most. To be able too afford this lifestyle I’ve had to tighten my belt, also after much pondering I decided to rent out my spare room to a lodger.

Martin in all his delightful silliness                                                                                                                                  Martin
Enter Martin Milner, a Pommy dancer on contract with The Cape Town City Ballet Company. From the moment I met him I knew he was a ‘bit of alright’. So into the front room he moved and in turn white bread, Coke-Cola, Cheerios, Twinkies etc moved into my once wholesome kitchen.  He now buys brown bread and willingly joins me on foraging adventures; woefully the Coke-Cola remains.


Apart from performing soloist roles on Cape Town's most glamorous stage Martin creates delightfully silly videos (all shot on an i-phone). On one of our little foraging missions when searching for Pine Ring Mushrooms (also known as Saffron Milk Caps) he knocked up this little video gem. Check it out; I love it… then again I supposed I would.

Martin has been a little tonic in my life, so if you too want a little pick-me-up from time to time I suggest hitting subscribe at the end of the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment